Computer Matching 2016
Welcome to the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) - Online Computer Matching Service
The Computer Matching Service is administered by the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria on behalf of the Department of Health and Human Services in Victoria.
The Computer Matching Service will be used for the following matches during 2016:
- Medical Internship (for graduates from Australian and New Zealand medical schools) - Closed
- Radiology Registrar Match - Match Results now available
- Graduate Nurse/Midwifery Program (GNMP) - Opened 30 May
- HMO - Opened 01 June
- Basic Physician Training (BPT2 and BPT3) - Opened 01 June
- Medical Radiation Therapy Monash Mid Year - Completed
- Medical Radiations (Radiation Therapy, Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging)
Graduate Nurse/Midwifery Program (GNMP) - This Match is for final year nursing/midwifery students who will be eligible to register as REGISTERED NURSE or REGISTERED MIDWIFE (RN or RM) with AHPRA.