Welcome to the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) - Online Computer Matching Service
The Computer Matching Service is administered by the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria on behalf of the Department of Health & Human Services in Victoria. We welcome you to our online matching system which will enable candidates and health services to register, submit their ranking of preferences, edit preference rankings and view their results of matching.
The Computer Matching Service will be used for the following matches during 2015:
- Medical Internship (for graduates from Australian and New Zealand medical schools)
- HMO (PGY2)
- Basic Physician Training (BPT2 & BPT3)
- Graduate Nurse/Midwifery Program (GNMP)
- Medical Radiations (Radiation Therapy, Nuclear Medicine & Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging)
- Radiology Registrar Match
There are two HMO2 general year
positions available at Southwest Healthcare Warrnambool, which will entail 10, or 12, week terms in five out of
seven possible rotations - Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Geriatric Medicine,
Annual leave reliever, ED, and Women's Health. Please contact Southwest Healthcare Warrnambool directly if you are interested in these positions.