Computer Matching 2016
Welcome to the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) - Online Computer Matching Service
The Computer Matching Service is administered by the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria on behalf of the Department of Health and Human Services in Victoria.
The Computer Matching Service will be used for the following matches during 2016:
- Medical Internship (for graduates from Australian and New Zealand medical schools) - Opened 15 April
- Medical Radiation Therapy Monash Mid Year - Closed
- HMO - Opening 01 June
- Basic Physician Training (BPT2 and BPT3) - Opening 01 June
- Graduate Nurse/Midwifery Program (GNMP) - Opening 30 May
- Medical Radiations (Radiation Therapy, Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging)
- Radiology Registrar Match - Opened 18 April
Final year NURSING / MIDWIFERY students - Please do not register for Intern Match. Intern Match is only for final year MEDICAL students.
The Graduate Nurse/Midwifery Program Match will open for registration on 30th May 2016.