Computer Matching 2016
Welcome to the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) - Online Computer Matching Service
The Computer Matching Service is administered by the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria on behalf of the Department of Health and Human Services in Victoria.
The Computer Matching Service will be used for the following matches during 2016:
- Medical Internship (for graduates from Australian and New Zealand medical schools) - Closed
- Radiology Registrar Match - Match Results now available
- Graduate Nurse/Midwifery Program (GNMP) - Closed
- HMO - Closed
- Basic Physician Training (BPT2 and BPT3) - Closed
- Medical Radiations (Radiation Therapy, Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging) - Mid-October 16
GNMP Match - Candidates can withdraw from Match or reorder/delete existing preferences until 15 September 2016.